Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Complete Fucking Over of Man's Best Friend

Okay, this doesn't really have anything to do with the restaurant biz. But I'm still pretty fucking pissed off about it, so I need to vent. On the way home from work tonight I stopped at a gas station off the highway to get cigs and saw a beagle running back and forth across the road.
I may not like people all that much but I just so happen to be a huge animal lover, so I got out of my car and basically chased this dog into a residental area. I lost track of him and pray he's okay. I then decided to drive around some more to see if I could find him, and I'm hoping he went back home. So I then get back on the highway and see that someone had hit a dog (he looked kinda like a cattle dog, so I know it wasn't the beagle). He was pretty much splattered in the middle of the road and cars were just whipping by him. Someone just hit him and left him there. That shit doesn't fly with me. I was fucking pissed the fuck off. What kind of heartless fuck just hits a dog and leaves him there to be flattened by more cars on a busy highway? A fucking no good dickhead asshole, that's who.I understand that sometimes dogs or cats run out in front of you and sometimes you run over them. It's an accident and accidents happen. I get that. But to just leave him there?!? That is just some fucked up bullshit. Get out of your goddam car. Pull it out of the road. Check for a collar. Goddam it do something, don't just leave it there and go on your fucking merry goddam way like you didn't just kill something!
So I pulled over, almost getting hit myself and dragged him over to the grass and covered him up with a trash bag. That's really all I could do, I was by myself and he was too heavy for me to pick up. One of my male friends (with a huge heart for animals too) is going to stop and get him after he gets off of work and bury him. This dog was probally someone's beloved pet and it was the very least I could do just to get him out of the way of oncoming traffic. I wish I could have done more. This was a living creature and deserved more than to become uncared about roadkill.
But the thing that really pisses me off is that cars kept driving by and watching me do this (I'm a tiny gal and it was nighttime) and not one fucking person stopped to help. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. Shame, shame, shame on you fuckers. All of you are heartless fucks and I hope someone hits your asses with a semi and leaves you to rot in the middle of the road. *

*Sorry for the rant, but I love dogs and I am really fucking pissed and outraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment